Corporate Days | Education | Clay Workshops | Murals | Clay Ovens | Raku | Mosaic | Sculpture
Terms and conditions
1.In this document, the following expressions have the following meanings: the Company means ClayDayz , the Client means the person or company who accepts a written quotation from the Company for contracted services.
2. Claydayz will use all reasonable endeavours to supply the best possible service using its resources and facilities to best possible effect within any agreed time or budget.
3. Every effort will be made to obtain firm quotations or reasonable estimates from suppliers. All such estimates are issued by way of an Invitation to Treat and the Company reserves the right to vary or withdraw any estimate without prior notice.
4. The Company shall charge such costs, charges and expenses as may be agreed in order to complete the contract.
5. The Company reserves the right to substitute one activity for another of a similar and appropriate nature within a multi activity format should adverse circumstances arise for example equipment failure.
6. The Company reserves the right to make additional charges incurred as a result of:
i) Changes and additions ordered by the Client after the acceptance of the Company estimate, proposal and schedule.
ii) Increases in the costs of materials, equipment or other services necessary for the completion of the contract. Any such charges will be advised to the Client either in writing or such other form as appropriate and agreed between the parties.
7. Payment shall be made in accordance with the Company's prescribed terms. The contract will define any deposit due and payment of this deposit is due with the signed and returned contract in order to secure the booking. The Company cannot guarantee performance of the Contract should payment not be received within the specified period. Payment is defined as "cleared funds". The Company reserves the right to charge interest on sums overdue on a day to day basis from the date such payment was due to the date of actual payment (both days inclusive). Such interest shall be paid on demand.
8. Any deposit due is non refundable upon cancellation.. Full payment is required within 5 working days following the event, this period beginning and inclusive of the event date except by prior arrangement.
Cancellations under 4 weeks of booking require full payment.
Cancellations between 4 and 8 weeks require 50% of the payment.
Venue cancellations will incur charges as outlined in the venues own terms and conditions.
9. Proposals may contain confidential information provided by the Client. The Company agrees not to convey such information to any third party. Similarly, the Company's proposal may contain concepts, notions and designs specifically prepared for the Client. The Client undertakes not to disclose or use contents or parts thereof except with the prior written approval of the Company.
10. Where costings are based on the stated number of participants, should actual numbers fall below this number, the company reserves the right to make supplementary charges in respect of any fixed cost elements within the confirmed programme.
11. Any contract resulting from a proposal submitted by the Company will incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Client and be governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The Company shall not be liable for its failure to fulfil any of its contractual obligations if such is caused by reasons beyond its control.
14. The Company reserves the right to refuse participation on any programme if participants are believed to be by the instructing staff, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and that their participation may be harmful to themselves or others on the programme.
15. Except in respect of injury to or death of any person (for which no limit applies) the liability of the Company for this booking in respect of each occurrence or series of connected occurrences shall not exceed the value of the contract. Notwithstanding anything else contained in the contract, the Company shall not be liable to the Client or any third party for loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss arising from negligence, breach of contract or howsoever.